Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's SNOWING

We had our first official snow fall up here today!! It was wonderful! I love the snow so much. There is just something about snow that makes you realize that there has to be something more than this life. It is like a little gift from God letting us know that He is aware of us and just want to make sure we know that He is thinking of us. Once again as soon as I figure out how to post pictures I will send you all the fun pictures my roommates and I took! I love you all and remember that we all have a loving Heavenly Father who wants us to come back to his loving arms more than anything!
Happiness resides not in posessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.
---Democritus

2 comments:

Margie said...

I love the quote by Democritus!! So true! I hadn't heard that it had snowed in Rexburg. I'm glad you like the snow so much. It is so pretty. We haven't had any snow here yet, but I know Salt Lake got some yesterday. I just can't believe how fast this year has gone. Remember all our snow last winter?

Lindsey & Tony said...

Huney I love you Oh and happy birthday a couple days late. We can blog our lives away together now!