Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day!!!

Mother's Day is never enough to me. How on earth can I express in one specific day how much the woman who gave me much more than just life means to me? I do show appreciation for my wonderful Mother as often as I can but on Mother's Day I always feel like I come up short. There is no way to put into words, presents, or even actions what my truly amazing Mother has done for me!

Ever since I can remember I have known that my Mom has loved me but it wasn't until I was in High School that I realized the sacrifices she made in order to become the Mother figure she is today. She will tell you that those sacrifices were worth it and I'm sure they were, but that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate every single day every single action she does for me!

I love you Mom and I hope that you special day was special. Never forget that I feel honored to call you my Mother because a Mother is so much more than a parent and so much more than a friend!

No comments: