Sunday, May 31, 2009

17 and All Grown-Up!

I am horrible at actually blogging on birthdays the day that they happen so you will have to forgive me!


My little sister Cierra's birthday was a few days ago on the 26th of May! Although I have talked about Cierra already on this blog I just want to let her know, if she ever reads this, that I love her and I am so very grateful of her example. I am also thankful that we were able to attend High School and Junior High together. At first Cierra and I weren't very close. I mean we are sisters so we were already close but she wanted to read and I was more interested in hanging with friends. However as we road to school together often and saw each other in the halls every day we grew close!


Describing Cierra would be a difficult task but I will defiantly try. She is loving, a peacemaker, kind hearted, avid reader, aggressive lacrosse player, has her own mind, knows who she is, hilarious, always wants what is best for others, beautiful, helpful, spiritual, eager to learn, eager to try new things, determined, a motivator, and more than anything an incredible little sister!


I love you Cierra!

No comments: