Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference!

There are no words to describe how wonderful conference was. Even the word "amazing" doesn't do it justice. I am so happy to be a member of a church with living prophets and apostles who receive revelation from a loving Father in Heaven. I love that our church teaches that families can be together forever and I know this is true. I am so thankful for the boy Joseph Smith who had the courage to stand by what he knew to be true no matter what type of persecution he was faced with! I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and I am so thankful for the help it has given me personally in my life. I know that Jesus is the Christ and that He suffered for my sins so that I may have a chance to live with Him and my Heavenly Father again. I am thankful to be alive and to have the Holy Ghost as a constant companion. I am so blessed to have the family that I do because the love we have for each other is beginning to be harder and harder to find. I love the temple and cannot wait to be able to go at least once a week again. I love this gospel and I know it is true.

My favorite quote from conference was:

"Testimony is to know and to feel, conversion is to do and become."

I love my Heavenly Father with all my heart and I know He loves me!! This gospel is true and I am so glad I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

No comments: