Thursday, October 15, 2009

A New Goal is Set Forth!

I recently got a letter from my older sister that challenged me to take a picture everyday of something exciting that happened. I decided to not just take a picture but to blog about that picture. Now I´m not going to promise that the picture will be on the blog everyday but I will blog about something that happened to me at least 3 times a week.
I hope this doesn´t get boring for those few people that glance at my blog but I am half way through my time here and have not recored anything. Opps!

Today my exciting event is that we bought orange juice! Fresh orange juice! I am not kidding the guys squeezed it in front of our faces. Each cup the teachers bought had 7 oranges worth of juice! Yeah for amazingness! You never know the things that will make you day better. This definately did!

No comments: