Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I was really sad this year to miss Halloween! Although I'm not that big of a Halloween fan I do enjoy seeing the kids trick or treating and carving pumpkins. Don't get me wrong Dia de Los Muertos will be incredible to see but since our family is Mormon we won't get to see the celebration first hand, it is a Catholic holiday.
I wasn't the only one missing the holiday. All of us as teachers dressed up in our Mexico soccer jerseys and became the Mexico soccer team. I didn't expect anyone to know why we dressed up when we got to school. However they had a surprise for us!!!!!


My Homeroom Class
Libia, Alex, Marianna, Magali, Deyda, and Nexter
Pepe, Paulina, and Rebecca were missing:(

All the Students at Gaille!

Andrea, Jimena, Nester, Pepe, Santiago, Raphael, Marianna, Andre, and Me!

THE BABIES! These kids range from 2 to 3 and they are speaking English!

Traditional Dia de Los Muertos decor!

No comments: