Thursday, January 22, 2009

My "Last" Date with Sean!

Sean, as sweet as he is, wanted to go on one final date before he left on his mission and so we did! We had so much fun! We went to the temple, lunch, the movies, bowling, dinner, and home to visit his family. All in all I can definately say it was my best date I have been on! The best part was is that of all the things we did being able to go to the temple and have him baptise me was probably the most special!

First Game! Sean is the top score I am the bottom score! Yes I won by 20 pts!Second game! Once again I win! This time by 42 pts! For those of you who know about the bet me and Sean made that I required me to sing I'm a Little Tea Pot in Walmart, I think you will agree this makes up for that.

The famous Gutter-Ball! I do have to be fair though he did bowl really well!

On the way to the temple!

Sean and I!

The true Sean and I!

No comments: