Friday, August 14, 2009

¡¡Me Encanta Mexico con todo mi corazon!!

I am here, I am safe, and it is beautiful!!! I promise I will post pictures as soon as I get the chance but just so you all know the flight was wonderful! The wait for the bus was long, 4 hours. I dont remember the drive to Tehucan because I was asleep:) The food is fabulous and the people are amazing!!! I love Mexico and think I am going to stay down here forever, just kidding Mom!
I miss you all and once again I promise to send some pictures! All of us are leaving tonight at midnight to go exploring before school starts on August 24th. The plan is to visit waterfalls, Inca temples and those big heads (Me want Gum Gum). Also we will see alligators and the jungle side of Mexico. After that I will meet my host family and start teaching! I am so excited! Thank you all for you support and for your love! I miss you all but know that I am very happy and healthy!
Hasta Luego!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY! I'm glad you are safe and having a good experience so far, keep up on the postings so we can follow your adventure!

Jenna Marin said...

Oh my goodness lady! Congrats. That is so exciting. Live it up. And I want LOTS and LOTS of updates.

Margie said...

I'm so happy you arrived safe and everything is going well!! I'm excited to see pictures too. It does sound wonderful and like an adventure.

I will let Sean know when I e-mail him tomorrow that you are safe and well. Take care and continue having fun!! I'm so happy for you!!

Christine said...

Hey sweetheart so glad you are blogging. It was good to talk to you for just a second on the phone. I emailed you too. We love you and miss you but are so glad you are having this experience

Love Mom and Dad